Thursday, January 29, 2015

Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch. . .

Here's a quick catch-up session on what has been happening in my little life for the past year or so.

  • We had baby #2! Meet Eliza (Elli) Piper! She's a 9 month old bundle of energy, who's into everything and keeps us on our toes! 

               

         When Elli was 4 months old we found out that she is allergic to nuts, dairy, eggs, and wheat. I've been busy experimenting with all sorts of recipes, and hope to share some of my finds. She's just eating fruits and veggies right now, but I wanted to be prepared for when she moves on to other solids. 
  • Edy turned 3 and became the sweetest big sister! She loves puppies, bows and Doc McStuffins. She can't wait to go to her little playgroup twice a week, and loves any opportunity to help in the kitchen. 

                                            
  • We've been blessed with lots of opportunities to visit and spend time with our families. We're loving this season of our life. It is amazing to see and experiencing things through our girls' eyes! I love to share family traditions with them and see them creating their own little memories. 

        

  • After several years as a part time, college head baseball coach, this handsome guy left coaching to spend more time with us!! We're so happy to have him home with us more! With two kiddos now, it's so nice to have him home at night to help with dinner and bedtime routines instead of heading out the door to run practice. 

        

  •  One of my focuses this year is taking better care of myself so that I can be a better Mommy, wife, teacher and friend. I am giving myself more grace to make mistakes, try new things and find the beauty in imperfection and progress. I've completed two rounds (and am almost done with my third) of Whole30. This program and book have been life changing!! (More on this to come) 

                                                              http://whole30.com

So, there ya have it, all the happenings from our house!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment