Monday, September 2, 2013

September Currently

It is that time again! Time to link up with Farley for her Currently Linky.


Listening- It is cloudy and cool here today and Edy is napping, so I'm enjoying some Pioneer Women. I love cooking shows :) 

Loving- Oh. My. Word! I wish you could smell this dinner that is cooking in my crockpot. My whole house smells so good. . . plus I just chucked everything into the pot, turned it on, and walked away and my dinner is done! What's not to love? 

Thinking- Tomorrow is our first day of school. I keep thinking of little things I have forgotten to do, little things I want to remember to do, little things I need to do in the morning. . . yeah, I'm kind of spinning. 

Wanting- A new pair of riding boots. 

Needing- My allergies have kicked into high gear, and I have the puffy eyes to prove it. Hope they are gone by tomorrow or my kiddos might be scared. 

Heart- My mom recovered my classroom rocking chair for me, and I am in love. (More details on this to come) 
- Fall. I love Fall, it is my favorite season. The smells, the changing leaves, football, Fall decorating, the clothes. .  I love it all! 
- This summer has been wonderful, and I am soaking up every last second that my little family and I have together. 

Happy Labor Day friends!





4 comments:

  1. I love a good dinner that doesn't take a lot of prep AND makes the whole house smell delicious! I hope your first day goes well and that you get done all those little things that you are hoping to get to before tomorrow!
    Aylin
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, today would have been a great day for a crock pot meal! Of course, I should have thought of that hours ago!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coming knowing that dinner is ready to go!

    ReplyDelete