Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Design

Here in the great state of Michigan it is actually a law that we cannot start school until after Labor Day.  That being said, my classroom looks like it has been hit by a tornado and is in no waaaaay picture ready. . Yikes! 

So instead of posting about my room I am going to talk about this little blog. I am absolutely in LOVE with my new blog design!! I had tried for awhile to get it to look exactly how I wanted it to, and was still never quite satisfied. . . and then I found Kelsey. 

Kelsey is the creative genius behind Kreated by Kelsey. She has tons of amazing designs to choose from, was so wonderful to work with and boy oh boy was she fast!! My blog was all decked out and up and running in no time. . . and by no time I mean in just a few hours! 

Thanks again Kelsey! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words!! I LOVED working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete