Monday, June 3, 2013

June Currently

Yay! June is here!! 

I am once again linking up for Currently


RHONJ- I can't help it. . . I love this smutty little show! It is my guilty pleasure :) 

I just got a Ford Edge, and I am really in love with it!! 

Report cards, portfolio, and records oh my!! I know I will get it all done, but it seems like a lot to do by Thursday! 

I have an ultra sound on Wednesday to take a closer look at my lumps, hopefully this will bring me one step closer to an answer. . . and hopefully it is good news. 

3 more days. . . I can do it! 

You can't go wrong with flip-flops, good mags, and sunglasses! 

Happy Monday Friends! 

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with the tests. That is scary, but hopefully you'll get some answers. You're in my prayers!

    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your testing! Enjoy your last few days :)

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your tests...I hope you get good results! We looked at the Edge when we were car shopping a few years ago. It's such a cute car! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in your shoes with all the testing and report cards a few weeks ago! Good luck with your last few days and then have a great summer! :)

    ✿ Regina
    Keepin It Krazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to check out what you are currently doing...my last day was Friday. I hope you enjoy your last three days of the school year. I'm your newest follower! Stop by when you get a chance!

    Summer Blessings from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. New cars are always fun! Your break will be here before you know it! ;)

    Brigid
    Bits of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous! I want a new car! I have to finish my master's this summer and then maybe I can think about a new one then! Good luck with your tests!

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that everything went ok with the test. New car equals a great way to start a summer break. :)

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    Erin
    It's "OWL" Good in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete