Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Vent Session In Numbers

Paper jams -  1 (only one, but it was a doozey) 

Kids sent to the office (something I don't do often)  - 2

Crying students - 4 

Broken pencils (like, purposely broken. . .  in half. . . and I can't figure out who is doing it)  - 6

Forgotten lunch - 1

I.E.P. meeting that made me feel like a totally inadequate teacher - 1

Kids who asked me if I forgot to do my hair - 2

Days left of school- 22

Not everyday can be all rainbows and sunshine, right? 



6 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! Been there, done ALL of that! Hang in there, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha oh no I'm sorry but I laughed out loud at the hair one... Little toads!!!

    Surely tomorrow will be better... I hope!

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes and Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure don't hesitate to let you know what they are thinking :)

      Delete
  3. One of my kidlets drew a picture of me yesterday: "This is you with mostly blonde hair but some black at the top." Taking my broken heart to get my regrowth done!!

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one having a "bad hair day", and being patrolled by the Kindergarten fashion police :)

      Delete