Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer Bucket List Linky


9 more days until summer vacation!! Yippee!
(I have to admit I am a bit jealous of my bloggy buds who are already done!)

I am linking up with A Cupcake For The TeacherMiss Kindergarten and A Modern Teacher for their summer bucket list linky party.

We are hoping to get some major landscaping done this summer, including building raised gardens.

This little friend will be getting a new paint job and cushion! 


I'm heading to Chicago with my coworkers for the SDE Excellent Educators Conference, where I will get to meet the amazing Babbling Abby and Cara Carroll!! 

Most importantly, I will be spending lots and lots of time with my wonderful hubs and my sweet little Edyn! We are planning a few family trips, lazy days and lot and lots of time at the lake!! 


What's on your summer bucket list ?




8 comments:

  1. Time on the lake sounds wonderful right now! I can't wait for summer!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya friend! Hang in there. . . summer is almost here :)

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous you are going to that conference! I want to go so badly...have a fabulous summer :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you too!! I can't wait to go, and the fact that I am going with my teacher friends, makes it even more fun :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! Her name is Edyn, but we call her Edy for short.

      Delete
  4. You're daughter is so cute!! Have fun playing and relaxing with her!!

    ReplyDelete