Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Marriage Advice From Kindergarteners

Our Art teacher is getting married this summer, so I asked my little Kinders to give her some marriage advice. Their answers were so cute!! 

They all answered so seriously, like they are experts on marriage :) 




'

Another one of my favorites was "Dance together once a week. . . at the bar." haha! 

I've put them all into a book and will be giving them to her at her shower.

On a totally personal note. . . .

I have three lumps that are being tested for breast cancer. If you would, please say a little prayer for me as my family and I go through the testing. .  . and waiting process. Hopefully it will all be just fine, but it is kinda scary in the meantime. 

4 comments:

  1. Those are very cute! When my friend who teaches K and who I have reading buddies with was expecting her first child, the kids wrote her a book about how to be a great mom. Very cute:) I will say a prayer for you!

    Primary Classrooms are Oceans of Fun

    ReplyDelete