Friday, May 3, 2013

Five for Friday

Oh sweet Friday. . . you could not have gotten here soon enough!!

Time for Five for Friday!!! 



1. Spring finally arrived to our neck of the woods!! This week we learned about all things Spring. 

2. I joined Instagram and am having a blast peeking into everyone's classrooms. 

3. We opened up our workbench area this week and started working on our Geo Logs (more on that to come next week). 

4. On Thursday Mother Nature laughed in our faces and brought winter back. . . . again! 

5. With snow/sleet falling outside we decided to have an indoor reading party. 


This has been a week of linky parties on my little blog, I promise to have more educational content next week. :) 


6 comments:

  1. I love your collage. What a great idea!
    I tried to send you something. I think your email is incorrect. Could you email me? Thanks so much!
    Have a wonderful day. I hope it's not too cold!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beth Ann, it will be put to good use :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was a bit of a let down, sunny and 50 today though. . . Let's hope the snow is not coming back until next winter :)

      Delete
  3. I love linkys too! I like your short responses and makes it clear that I write wayyyyyyyy too much! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete