Thursday, April 11, 2013

What Did They Say?!

I am linking up with A Turn To Learn for a fun link party that shares funny quotes from students. 


My class was busy working on a project at their seats, and started talking about getting new vehicles. 

One student said. "When my mom and dad talk about getting a new car we have to go in the other room and play so they can talk."

The student next to him responded, " When my parents are thinking about getting a new baby we all have to play outside." 

I just about fell out of my chair!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is too funny! Gotta love that age.
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Love the lack of filter!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I think one of the hardest things is holding it in so you don't laugh in front of them and embarrass them. Too funny!
    ☀Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH!!!!! I didn't see that one coming at all!!!! I totally agree with Rikki... it's incredibly hard to hold it in sometimes!!! Thanks for linking up!

    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I just laughed out loud and the cleaners now probably think I'm nuts!

    That's brilliant!!

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete