Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Heaven!

This was one of those perfect weekends. . . the kind that makes you wish it would never end :) 

I took a personal day on Friday to spend time with one of my BFFs who was in town from Denver. She and I have babies that are three months apart, and had not seen each other since becoming moms. 

We had a blast, and so did our kids. 

On Saturday it was a beauuuuuuutiful 65 degrees!!! It felt like heaven after all of the snowy weather we have been having. (Keep in mind we still have tons of snow, but it's now melting. . . . and I can see a patch of grass by my driveway. . . wooo whooo!) 

We busted out our t's and ice tea and soaked up some much needed vitamin D! 

Edy was in love with the puddles :) 

After getting completely soaked, she enjoyed some snuggles with her daddy. 
It was a rare treat to have him home with us on a weekend during baseball season! 


Today it was sunny and 60 again! Edy and I met up with some of the other teachers to attend a graduation party for one of our student teachers. I always love hanging out with my coworkers in an out of school setting! 

So, there ya have it. Weekend perfection!!! 



2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled onto your cozy blog. :) So sweet. I'm Brandee, your newest follower. Come see if me if you get a chance.
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following Brandee! I will be sure to swing on over to your blog :)

      Delete