Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party

I am linking up with Latoya at Flying into First Grade for her weekly Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party. 


This week's topic is the Skittles Game

Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

Amaretto Cherry Mackinaw Island Fudge
So. Darn. Good! 

Orange- Favorite Memory from College

This one is hard because I have lots of great college memories. 

My college roommate Patrice is the best :) Our boyfriends (who became our husbands) played together on the baseball team, so the four of us had tons of fun together. . . . and still do! 

Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
My favorite team is the Detroit Tigers!! 

I am also a Packer fan!!  

Green- Favorite Fast Food Place

Since going Paleo a few months back, I have not been to many fast food restaurants.
 I do love Culver's though :) 


Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)

I have a terrible. . . . I mean horrible, fear of snakes. . . . and rubber bands.


  ***  I am also sending lots of thoughts and prayers to Boston, and all of those involved. 


2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower--I too love Culvers! This is such a fun linky! I would also love to have you join my linky. It's my first, so I'm trying to make it a success!

    http://www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com/2013/04/dollar-days-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hate snakes......yuck!!! How fun that your roommate and your husbands still are friends and hang out together!! :)

    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete