Monday, April 8, 2013

Back to Business


I gave my kiddos the "we have a lot of work to do before the end of the year" pep talk today. . . then we got right down to business. . . We pretended to be "business workers". 

Each student used a clip board to do their work on, we played "office music", and all talked in our most business-like voices. (It always amazes me how much we accomplish when I refer to our lessons as business!) 

My class loved this great little freebie from Elizabeth at Kickin' It In Kindergarten



We rolled right along from there into another writing activity, telling time to the hour, reading groups/literacy centers, and finished the day with a science lesson on shadows. 

Phew!! Not too bad for our first day back ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Ah! That's so cool! I love seeing that in another classroom. You just filled my bucket (again)! You are awesome..thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete