Friday, April 12, 2013

Five For Friday

I'm so excited to be linking up with Doodle Bugs for my first Five for Friday!!

Here's a little Spring Break flash back. . . .

With baseball season in full swing (my Hubs is a college baseball coach), and my dad working, my mom and I decided to pack up Edy and take a little 10 hour road trip to visit my grandparents in the lower part of Michigan. 

Here's Edy snuggling with Great Grandma while listening to a bedtime story, and looking at the birds with Great Grandpa.  (My grandparents live in a huuuuge, totally awesome, retirement community. There was tons for Edy to do and see and lots of long hallways for her to run in!) 

Who doesn't love unrolling 150 bags, and opening every cupboard! (See the scarf in the background?  We had to get pretty creative with ways to keep the cupboards closed. Big spoons through the handles worked well too.) 

My mom took this picture. . . It may just be one of my all time favs!! 

Happy Friday friends!! 


12 comments:

  1. That may just be the cutest picture ever... glad to see you had such a great Spring Break! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki,

    I found you through the Five for Friday linky and am your newest follower. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for stopping by and following Lauren!

      Delete
  3. That is a way cute pic. My mom and daughter and I road tripped over spring break too. We went to visit my brother in Ann Arbor...only 3 hours. You are brave with 10! :)
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The worst part of the ten hour trip was driving back into the U.P. and seeing all of the snow we still have left, boo!

      Delete
  4. What an amazing picture! Looks like you had a great trip!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable pictures! So fun (and exhausting to travel with a little one). I have an Edy too - her full name is Eden. I love the name! I am so glad to find your blog through FfF!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited to have found another Eden/Edyn mommy :) How old is your little one?

      Delete
  6. Looks like your sprig break was tons of fun!!!! And I LOVE your daughter's name!!! How is it pronounced..? Have a great weekend!

    Soaring Through Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! Her full name is Edyn (Eden) but we call her Edy for short (Ee-de)

      Delete