Tuesday, March 26, 2013

So Ready


Between snow days and Reading Month activities, our little classroom schedule has been way out of whack.

My poor kindergarten babies are soooo ready for Spring Break. . . . and so is their teacher!!  


We have been taking lots of brain breaks,  doing lots of activities that involve movement and lots partner work.  

In personal news. . . . 

The college baseball season is also in full swing (my husband is a Special Education teacher by day, and head college baseball coach by night). Between late night practices, team meetings, travel and games our little home schedule has been out of whack too! 

My little family is also soooo ready for a break. . . and this mommy is looking forward to some extra snuggles and family time! 

 Here is Edy helping Daddy get ready for practice :) 


So, for the next few days I will . . . 

until Spring Break :) 


4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous Spring Break! I know the feeling girl...just keep swimming :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! I'm looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  2. We can make it! Just one more day! So glad I found your blog. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts. Your little one is adorable!

    Erin
    It's "OWL" Good in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I love your blog too!! Love making new bloggy friends :)

      Delete