Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shout Out and a Freebie

We had a two hour delay this morning due to icy roads. . . . HEAVEN!!!! I will take extra snuggles with my little Edy any day! 

I have to give a quick shout out to my new bloggy friend Jessica over at Fluttering in First. She has the cutest blog, and great TpT products. She sent me her amazing St. Patrick's Day packet and I can't wait to put it to good use in my room next week. (click below to stop by her shop)
 Thanks Jessica!! 


Here is the Reading Month Calendar my little school sent to all of our families to go along with the school-wide Reading Month program I talked about here.



On the back of the calendar is a detailed explanation of the month's activities. If you would like more details about a specific day or activity let me know. 

Today was "Bring a stuffed animal or toy to school that you would want to come to life" The students had a blast sharing their toys and discussing what they would do if it came to life.

This fun little page went along with our discussion. Click on the picture to download this writing activity. 


Happy Wednesday Friends!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment