Thursday, March 14, 2013

Little Loves

Happy Thursday Friends! 

With 4 degree weather this week, parent/ teacher conferences, and various Reading Month activities, these two little loves have helped me stay warm and caffeinated :) 


I also love my Martha Stewart circle cutter! This handy little guy traveled with me to my classroom in Alaska and back to my room here in Michigan. It can cut twelve different sized circles, and has saved me tons of time over the past few years! 

(Plus I kind of just love Martha in general. ) 


9 comments:

  1. I am so happy I found your adorable blog and am a new follower! I also have a Keurig and I L.O.V.E it :) isn't it the best?!

    Hugs,
    Khrys
    Keepinitkoolinkinderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband and I just got the Keurig for Chirstmas. I. Am. In. Love :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready for some warmer weather! I live in MN and it is so cold!! Where is Spring!? I am your newest follower!:)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, I love making new blog friends!! I hear ya on being ready for some warmth! Our snow banks are still HUGE, and there is more to come. Maybe we'll be thawed out by June :)

      Delete
  4. Your blog is so cute! Thanks for swinging by and letting me know you're here! :)

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bring on the warm weather!!! I'm in WI and we had recess duty in the snow today. Blah!
    Saw your comment on Mrs. Leeby's blog and am your newest follower. :) Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for stopping by and following! I think your snow is headed my way, they are forecasting 24+ inches between now and Wednesday! Argh. . . . Come on Spring!

      Delete