Sunday, March 24, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted

I'm linking up with Latoya Reed at Flying Into First for another fun linky party! 


This week's party is all about Nouns. 

Person 

My husband is my favorite person!! We have been married for 7 years and together for almost 16!! He is my very best friend. My daughter Edyn, is a very close second :)


Place

This is also a toss up between Lake Superior and Alaska. I love both!!

Thing

Smartwool socks! Weird, I know. . . but I love them!!!


Animal

My pups, Benny and Hali! 


Hali's is a four year old Lab who came home with us after a trip to Alaska. 


Benny is a Avon Terrier, and our first baby. 

Happy Sunday Friends!!  One more week until break :) 





13 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of your dogs. I have 2 dogs, one of which is a black lab.

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love labs, we had two growing up and now I have Hali.

      Delete
  2. I just found you through the linky. I LOVE your daughter's name. Eden was on our name list for our daughter...but she's a Lila.

    I've never been to Alaska, but we often talk about taking a cruise up there (we live in TX).

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deniece, thanks for stopping by! Alaska is so beautiful, I bet you would love it!

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog thru the linky party. Those are cute socks!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family! Your daughter is adorable! I love to have nice warm feet so I am loving your socks up there. :)

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda :) Gotta have warm socks where we live!!

      Delete
  5. What a super cute family you have!!! Oh my gosh, the sock thing is so not weird. I am OBSESSED with cozy socks, even though it is usually way too hot to wear them here in FL!! Hope you are having a marvelous Monday!

    Hugs,
    Khrys
    Keepin’ It Kool In KinderLand

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a gorgeous family and some really cute dogs too! ;)
    Lake Superior is also one of my favorite places too! What a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very happy to find your blog! Your little family is precious! Enjoy, the time flies. Mine are in their twenties and I miss those little boy years. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete