Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party

I am linking up with Flying Into First, and sharing 3 random facts about myself that are related to my initials. 



My initials are NJL. 


N- I had a hard time finding an N thing, so I went with. . . .  my North Face purse!

It fits everything I need, plus it has extra space to carry along all of things I need for Edy (my 16 month old daughter). Easy to wash/ easy to wear. . . it fits the bill for this busy mommy! 

**** I did not pick noodles (even though I loooove noodles) because two of my fellow teachers and I made a commitment to go completely Paleo for three months. 

J- Justin Timberlake on SNL. 
I mean, to darn funny!!! 


L- Lake Superior. I am lucky enough to live right by this beautiful Great Lake, and spend my summers   sitting on the miles and miles of beautiful beaches that are just minutes away from my front door. 

I. Love. Lake Superior! 


So, there ya have it. 3 random little facts about me! Thanks for hosting Latoya!! 


9 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki! I think it's completely acceptable to use your North Face purse for N. I feel your pain on giving up noodles for a little while. My hubby decided we were going to do the South Beach diet at Christmastime, and I almost died! Two weeks of absolutely NO carbs, not even fruit. Good luck with that!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Melissa! I can have fruit, which is a life saver, but the no carbs thing was pretty rough for the first few days.

      Delete
  2. I adore Justin Timberlake when he's being funny (adore him anyway) but I love when big stars don't mind embarrassing themselves like that! :) You have a really cute blog!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I just popped over to your blog too and am happy to be your newest follower :)

      Delete
  3. Hi.
    Just joined your members list. Look forward to some fun ideas.

    schoolisahappyplace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to college in Michigan. I love that state! I scrolled down a few posts to see that you are a Michigan blogger.

    Heather
    All the Dots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Heather, thanks for stopping by! Where did you go to college?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Concordia University in Ann Arbor! I love the mitten state! :)

      Delete