Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Double Linky Party

I love, love, love Pintrest. . . Who doesn't, right?! I was thrilled to see that Primary Inspired is hosting a St. Patrick's Day Linky Party. Great St. Patty's ideas all in one spot. . . I'm in :) 

http://primaryinspired.blogspot.com/2013/03/st-pattys-linky-party.html

I am also showing a little state pride and linking up with Fifth In The Middle to showcase Midwest blogs.  (Although this picture of Michigan does not include the Upper Peninsula, where I live. . . Boo. . . This actually happens often.)



Thanks for hosting two great parties ladies!! 

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through the MI blogger link up! Glad to find you. Your blog is adorable! Sorry about the UP missing. It always seems to get left out but honestly is one of my favorite places in the world.
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the UP!! My son is going to school next year at Michigan Tech, so I'll get a chance to visit the most scenic parts of our state. I'm so glad to meet you!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by ladies! Jennifer, my dad works at MTU!! I am pretty partial to the UP too!

    ReplyDelete