Friday, February 22, 2013

Snowman Dice Game Freebie



I am always looking for easy little activities for my Kinders to do/play while they are waiting for everyone to finish their work. 

This little activity fits the bill!! It is easy to play, quick to set-up, and the kids looove it! 



The students pair up and each one takes a piece of scrap paper.

Then they take turns rolling the dice and drawing the corresponding part of the snowman.

  The first student to complete their snowman wins. Easy peasy! 

Click on the picture below to download the game. 






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie, can't wait to give it a try. Welcome to the blogging world!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! My kiddos love all dice games. I think I have one of these for March that is Roll a Leprechaun.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me Heather!! I stopped by your blog too and loooove it! Hope you don't mind if I add it to my blog list. Thanks for stopping by, I love making new blog friends! :)

      Delete